So I just got back from -- what is in my personal opinion -- one of the most beautiful places on earth ... Hawaii. Six short but memory filled days on Hawaii's island of Maui.
I laughed.
I cried (as much as a real man can).
I snorkeled.
I ate.
I napped on the beach.
I got sunburn napping on the beach.
I swam with giant sea turles.
I saw humpback whales swimming around in the open ocean.
I bought cheesy hawaii refrigerator magnets.
I watched a time share presentation.
I flirted with beautiful hawaiian girls.
I got rejected by beautiful hawaiian girls.
I drank pina coladas.
I drank another pina colada.
I went on a helicopter ride around the island.
I went swimming under a waterfall.
But hands down, my favorite memory of the whole trip was helping one of my best freinds in the whole world, a man I've known since 7th grade ... helping him propose to the love of his life.
And watching as she said yes.
I'll put up photos shortly as soon as Steve and Phil send them my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment