Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Day Two cont

Standing in line ...

Old Wal-mart turned Red Cross Headquarters

39 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Good images and such... Keep em coming!

R2000

ErinMarie said...

You are very cool for what you do... hope you keep posting

Unknown said...

hey, you are encouraging a whole lot of people, keep it up!

Butik said...

God bless you

takumi said...

Hi Jay,

nice blog.. :) i think its great you are able to help ppl in this way. Wish you all the best

Evangelist said...

to see pictures of hurricane damage and to read inspiring stories of how people are helping go here....

www.scripturist.com

High Power Rocketry said...

:) Do you collect index cards or something?

R2000

PQ said...

your pictures are great, but try to focus them a little better. keep it up!-PQ

sakura56 said...

good♪

Tina said...

I love your blog and I lvoe what you're doing keep it up :-D

djshawn said...

you are an ispiration to us all.......

I really like your thoughts.... and this is my second time visiting your site. I think I like! I am gonna put you on my favorites and visit often. I may want to put a link on my blog to yours..... come see me and tell me what you think.....


"Life as I know it"

KJ Callaway said...

You are a great person to be doing this. I wish I was able to go to Louisiana and help people but am doing a hurricane relief auction/mardi gras for the humane society and its volunteers. If your interested in what we on the "dry land" are doing or have advice/comments please e-mail! the site is www.hurricaninerelief.com. And my name is Joy. Again, thank you for your hard, backbreaking, mind twisting labor, you are a good person. Take care of yourself!

Rock-a-bye Baby said...

like the images you have posted. I wish you the best in what you are doing.

Warm n Wonderful said...

You are truly contributing in a way that we all appreciate.

Hope you are able to add some more news for us soon.

ktm said...

Jay,

Which shelter are you in? Our church is a shelter for Red Cross Volunteers...I may have washed your clothes!

Keep up the good work!

Lurid said...

The waiting must be so incredibly frustrating...best of luck!

Miche said...

It is very heartening to know that we form together when broken apart. Thank you for your inside view that media is unwilling to provide, and I do wish you the very best of luck in shorter lines =)

Keep smiling. It can only get better from here.

- Trisha
Mayo Brains - Spreading Thought

Deirdre said...

Hope you can write again soon...thanks for going to Louisiana. I live in Concord, CA. How did you get to go? What organization do you belong to? How can I get involved as you are?

bigshoulders said...

good luck and God Bless you for your help.
bsp

High Power Rocketry said...

New post dude...

R2000

Ramzi Dreessen said...

"cool images"?????
better at writing, keep it up. Whatever you're trying to do, you seem dedicated. Check out my website: ramzisphotos.blogspot.com

Ramzi Dreessen said...

however, thanks for what you're doing for the victims of the hurricane. That's cool.

FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks said...

Great job!

tami said...

Jay... you so friggin' rule. Wow. Keep up the great work!

tami

Adam Alonzi said...

The entire Katrina affair reminds me of the Jethro Tull song "Bungle in the Jungle." Scoff at the monkeys who live in their dark tents.
Yeah, I have some sympathy, but it is running out. Like Bob Dylan says in the song Black Diamond Bay "Seems like everytime you turn around, there's another hard luck story that you're gonna hear."

http://musicalcritic.blogspot.com/

High Power Rocketry said...

New post new post new post

R2000

Ley Méndez said...

good luck!!!

Enjoy said...

beautiful

Matthew D. Ward said...

This is great. Love the blog, and you're great dude!

Eva said...

hope you've been ok in Baton Rouge and can give us an update soon. Good luck!

Unknown said...

He I like your blog maybe you would like to check my blog. The name of my blog is Czechster. I search the best links etc. for you.

Ruan said...

Great blog keep it up!

Bailama Pessima said...

I really like what your doing with this blog. If you get time go to maddengeneration.blogspot.com

ErinMarie said...

UPDATES!! We want updates!!

High Power Rocketry said...

Do you understand that most of us would pay to have our blog posted on the google front page... And when you get it (not sure how) you just stop posting?

Thats like insult to injury man...

R2000
Bathroom Review

Babylady said...

I've worked in the shelters. It can be very rewarding but it can also be frustrating. Don't expect the system to work perfectly and realize there will be people you just are unable to help, it'll break your heart, but that's the reality of it.
My best to you! Wish I was able to come down and help!

captain court said...

very original and full of inspiration. cheers.

captain court said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruan said...

Still now new posts ?